GET THE RELATIONSHIP OF YOUR DREAMS
One of the great fears we face is that despite our efforts, we will discover that we have wasted our love on an unworthy partner. This book gives you the tools to overcome your fears and obtain the relationship of your dreams
- How to become such an amazing listener that your partner feels like the most special and understood person in the world.
- How to finally understand what your partner needs at such a deep level that they’ll feel like you are reading their mind.
- How to transform yourself from a “just tolerates” partner that your partner just tolerates to a Great One that your partner adores.
- How to handle and conquer disagreements in such a way that makes you and your partner feel even closer.
- How to light the passion between you …even if you thought you already had passion before.
- How to create a ever growing strength in your relationship by focusing on your partner’s positive qualities. This technique holds up even if you have a conflict between you.
- The most important lesson all men must understand about how to meet the 2 biggest needs of your woman’s heart.
- The biggest secret for developing an unwavering focus towards the growth and commitment of your relationship.
- How to stop using the same old methods that everyone else has been using when it comes to determining what is fair in your relationship. This simple but powerful adjustment will create a miracle transformation for your relationship.
- The one crucial element that will teach you how to do the right thing instead of wasting your time by trying to be right.
- How to finally free yourself from destructive relationship patterns and learn the joys of living in a Partner Focused Relationship.
- The ultimate secret for increasing your sense of connection with your partner.
- Discover how to focus on what counts the most when it comes to your partner’s needs and the needs of your relationship.
- The big time mistake of trying to get in the last word. This bad habit will kill a relationship every time. I’ll teach you how to put an end to this mess once and for all.
- The secret of how to make a total commitment to your partner to such a degree that your partner will be able to rest in the safety of your future together.
- How to build your man into an invincible champion by learning how to effectively meet his needs. Most men don’t know how to explain these needs so it sets the man up to feel like he will never be enough. I’ll explain his needs in such a simple manner that you will be guaranteed success.
- A proven and totally practical system for learning how to handle your partner’s double standards without going crazy. You will never have to worry about double standards again.
- How to avoid the danger of involving too many people in your relationship problems. How to stop this avalanche of bad advice and hard feelings.
- How to hear your partner’s hidden messages before they even know what they were actually thinking. This mind-altering technique will teach you how to anticipate your partner’s needs and avoid the trap of misreading the needs of their heart. This will end most of your arguments.
- How to stop overreacting. This incredible secret will make your partner want to be more open with you instead of holding back.
You will discover the fastest way for you to respect what is most important to your partner. This powerhouse technique will get you everything you’ve ever desired in a relationship.
and so much more….
Don't take my word for it. Read the reviews from readers whom have purchased the book!
An outstanding, pragmatic, easy read that will demystify the more than obvious. It's worth every cent.
If your tango partner has sidestepped the dance floor, fear not: one person striving to be a great partner can save a relationship. This is the premise of “How To Be A Great Partner.” Author Mark Webb, a licensed marriage and family therapist, continually makes the point that when you focus on what is unfair about your relationship or what your partner is doing wrong, you lose focus on the part you can actually change – YOU! “You may have to stretch your present limits to find out what your true capabilities are,” Webb writes. Growth involves pain, he warns, and you’ll have to set aside selfishness. Basically, you’re going to have to put on your grownup pants and get to work if you want to create the necessary shifts in yourself to become a great partner. His blunt, honest approach, such as the title of chapter 11: Shut Up, Develop Your Listening Skills, kept me reading and laughing (my family wondered what was so funny). I appreciated his real-guy perspective along with his candor about his own struggles and how he’s used these same techniques. Read more...
What a surprise! If I'm being honest, I purchased this book for my husband with the intentions of a selfish partner, although at the time I didn't see it that way. I wanted him to read it because I thought that he was the one who needed to learn How to be a Great Partner. I read the first chapter before presenting it to him and I realized my mistake. Being a great partner is a two-way street. To be equals we have to give and take equally. If I was to expect him to read the book, I too had to make an effort and admit that the flaws were in both of us. We started this journey together, sometimes reading the chapters together, sometimes each reading one on our own. The results are still coming in, but where we are right now is a world away from where we began. I highly recommend giving this book a chance, and keep your heart and mind open. I know it can be hard to be honest with yourself, but it isn't embarrassing to admit you need help, or that you may just want to be your best selves for each other. This book is perfect for those of us who want a private journey, and it isn't just for those who feel helpless; a good friend described his marriage as "normal," but he bought Webb's book, just to spice things up. You can always improve your marriage, why settle for "good" when you can be a Great Partner.